March 31 Event – Repatriation Planning: What should I know before I go home?on Monday, 16 March 2015. Posted in Events, Financial Advice, Investments
On a cold smoggy day, like many in the past few weeks I’m sure there aren’t many Australians who haven’t considered returning home.
This event is for you. What do you need to know? There is much you can do and prepare for in the few years prior.
This event also launches a collaborative partnership between Caterer Goodman Partners and Azure Wealth Management for our Australian clients who can benefit from an integrated solution for tax, superannuation, financial planning as well as investment management approach with the best of the world on offer. This event is also a collaboration between Australian Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai and CPA Australia’s Shanghai office, so it promises not only high level list of things to do, but real tax and financial planning strategies.
We look forward to seeing you there.
|Venue:||Suite 4003-04, 40/F CITIC Square | 1168 Nanjing West Road | Shanghai 200041 ||
|Address:||Suite 4003-4004, CITIC Square, 1168 Nanjing West Road, Shanghai
|Member Price:||100 RMB|
|Non-Member Price:||150 RMB|
2. What opportunities do I have to use Superannuation when I return home?
3. When do I need to review my Will to take into account my circumstances in China before returning to Australia?
4. What is the implication of overseas assets and how should I return them?
5. When do I become tax resident in Australia and when is it appropriate to look at my tax structures?
6. What is the outlook for interest rates, property and the global economy that could affect my return?It is never too soon to plan and having a tailored strategy in place will have you prepared for the move ahead.
This event is being held at the offices of CPA Australia and guests can be accredited with a CPD certification, just request a certificate from CPA reception before leaving the event.
Partner of Caterer Goodman
Norman Howe – MBA(Exec) Adv Dip(FP) Dip FS(FP)
Managing Director at Azure Group Wealth
Norman is Managing Partner and Head of Azure Group Wealth based in Sydney Australia and is a specialist in the areas of superannuation , self-managed superannuation, personal succession, asset protection, estate planning and retirement planning strategies. With over 25 years financial advice experience, Norman has extensive expertise as a senior adviser as well as stints in senior corporate roles including TAL a leading Australian insurer and Westpac and is MBA trained.
Norman’s main focus is working with wealthy individuals, business owners both in Australia and offshore and has a passion to work with clients wishing to repatriate to Australia .
He has extensive knowledge of tax structures and works closely with the Azure Group Tax Partners in assisting ex-pats when formulating plans to return to Australia.