Jun 5 Austcham Event – Australian Budget 2014: How It Affects Meon Wednesday, 14 May 2014. Posted in About CGP, Events, Financial Advice, Tax Advice
Join AustCham Shanghai, the Azure Group and Caterer Goodman for an evening event designed to explain the impact of the 2014 Federal Budget on Australian expatriates, their tax, properties and investments.
Time: 6:00pm (for 6:30pm start)
Venue: Austcham Shanghai Office
Address: Suite 1101B, Silver Court, 85 Taoyuan Road (near Xizang South Road) 上海市桃源路85号(近西藏南路)永银大厦1101B室
Member Price: TBA
Join AustCham Shanghai, the Azure Group and Caterer Goodman for an evening event designed to review the pros and cons for Aussies living in China from the Australian 2014 Federal Budget.
Stephanie Liu, China Partner of the Azure Group with Owen Caterer, Partner of Caterer Goodman will examine the budget changes announced and their impact on expats in respect to their tax situation, property holdings and investments.
Here is what will be covered in the 2014 Budget Review
- Will you lose the ability to negatively gear property?
- As expats, what are the pro’s and con’s of this year’s budget?
- What changes are there for expats holding Australian property?
- How will the budget tax changes affect you?
- What are the Australian tax implications on different investments you hold?
- How is world recovery affect Australia and your investments in 2014?
- Where is the Aussie Dollar going? Up or down?